Jamie Dallaire on Wed, 26 Nov 2008 22:29:29 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Realignment?

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 11:23 PM, Charles Schaefer
<chuckles11489@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> How about this: We each pick an amount of ministries we feel we can commit
> to, and then draw them out of a hat (or the dice server, if no one trusts
> the person with the hat).

That sounds fun, at least as an initial way of setting ministries. One
thing, though, is that the different ministries imply very different
workloads.

Of course, no one will trust the person with the hat.

BP