Charles Schaefer on Wed, 26 Nov 2008 21:23:51 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Realignment?

2008/11/26, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx>:

> A bunch of us have been in the same ministries since forever.
>
> When all this "emergency" stuff gets sorted out, anyone up for some sort of
> massive ministry realignment?
>
> BP

I'd be up for a few new ones. We'll have to wait and see which ministries
still EXIST when we're done with these panic attacks though.

How about this: We each pick an amount of ministries we feel we can commit
to, and then draw them out of a hat (or the dice server, if no one trusts
the person with the hat).