Elliott Hird on Wed, 26 Nov 2008 10:29:34 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Paranoid

On 26 Nov 2008, at 17:03, Jay Campbell wrote:

> ... except ditching socks

Just a side-effect of ditching contracts; which indeed Hose proposed
before
me.

> , future transactions,

I love the smell of infinite, unknown gamestate in the morning. It
smells like
failure.

> and other features

I'm waiting.

> along the way

P.S. most changes are listed in the opening comment

> and assuming everyone wants squares and bombs.

No, assuming that a possibly not-very-good game framework is better
than being
completely barren of gameplay and thus stagnating like happened.

> Don't be bribed. Vote for my RP because it's fair, honest and
> pragmatic.

And terrible...