Craig Daniel on Fri, 21 Nov 2008 11:30:01 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Never mink. (That's a typo, but I figured I'd leave it rather than minking.)

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 1:26 PM, Alex Smith <ais523@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-11-21 at 13:24 -0500, Craig Daniel wrote:
>> {Parties to this contract may not object to any tweaks submitted by
>> teucer or ehird. Parties to this contract may leave this contract as a
>> game action, but only during the month of January. /* Thus, it has
>> provisions for leaving and doesn't vanish. */ Teucer may cause this
>> contract to cease to exist at any time.}
> Just because it's illegal to object to tweaks doesn't mean we can't...

Not so. Only things that aren't forbidden by the rules (although it
does not specify repealed vs. active rules) are affected by 4e13. But
more significantly, you can still leave the contract; it'll stop you
until December, but in so doing it will commit seppuku.