Jamie Dallaire on Fri, 21 Nov 2008 08:58:09 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Proto: Permissible Game Actions

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 10:54 AM, Elliott Hird <
penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 21 Nov 2008, at 15:47, Jamie Dallaire wrote:
>
> > Like?
>
> stop you submitting infinite proposals, questions, etc.
>
> add a requirement of _reasonable unambiguity_ for actions, leave it up
> to the recordkeeper and if needed the courts.

That's pretty much the intent, no?

Also I think it would be a good idea to leave as little ambiguity as
possible, because ambiguity leads to those confusing parallel universes
(well, sometimes those are fun).