Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 20 Nov 2008 20:03:03 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Multi-Ministry Report nweek 152

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 9:53 PM, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 9:45 PM, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>
>> > Every Ministry save for Questions (and Health, which did not yet exist)
>> has been allocated a Reward.
>>

>> What re MoQ?
>

> Sorry, I meant MoM. The one you vacated in a bit of a hoo-haw last nweek.
>
> Did that end up working? If not, you do get the m1 Reward, and I don't have
> to worry about some transaction Wooble submitted on C Nomic.

Actually, it's even more than that.

Wooble only became Paranoid if he successfully usurped (by that I mean just
the attempt, really, which worked only if the MoM's reward was m100 i.e. it
was reset) the MoM.

Wooble only forked to C Nomic if he was Paranoid.

It was all in Transactions.

BP