Jay Campbell on Thu, 20 Nov 2008 16:08:13 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Cracking the Safe of J's Holding Company

We need a couple more Paranoids -- I don't see in the current rules how
Contracts can be amended.

Also of interest, "A contract must specify means by which a party may
cease to be bound that contract." ehird's contract was never valid.

My contract at least specified that an officer could take any action,
not excluding causing parties to cease to be bound by that contract.