Jay Campbell on Thu, 20 Nov 2008 13:56:20 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Cracking the Safe of J's Holding Company

Don't cuss me, boy. I didn't expect you to be a member of the contract.
This was a straightforward dismantlement.

In case ais is onto something, I submit the these other passphrases:

poodlefeet bnomicsomething hahaocbfarted bpisanoilcompany
tobornottobnomic mismatchedsocks howardtheduck monstermash changethemotnw

I append to J's Holding Company's contract:

{ This Corporations and all parties to this Contract may and must transfer their transferrable objects to J [in case there are any] and cease to be parties if they are. }