Tyler on Wed, 19 Nov 2008 21:42:27 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] (if it passed)

Well, I sorta took the idea in my head and created some rules to go with it.
I don't know how different they are to this subgame ruleset, since I haven't
read it recently.

Once I forgot to tell the other players that they could only use one x in
their expressions. Hoo boy, those were impossible to figure out. (Esp. since
I wasn't anticipating that possibility.)

--
 -Tyler