Tyler on Wed, 19 Nov 2008 21:19:37 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] (if it passed)

um, what do we do again? (Maybe I should go read the rules.)

On a side note, I actually played a pencil and paper version of Mathflag
with some friends, and they liked it for the most part. One interesting
thing is that some expressions are really hard, (if not impossible) to
calculate for the average human. You have to be careful to make an
expression that you could at least get a calculator to find the result for
say, x=100. Or x=1/3. If your expression is 2^x, for example, what do you
give as the result for x=1/3? A 10-digit rounded decimal? And what would you
give for x=100? Aaah! So keep it simple, guys, and we'll all have fun.

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 3:02 PM, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> 'ow 'bout some mathflag then?

 -Tyler