Warrigal on Wed, 19 Nov 2008 15:56:53 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation: Wooble Dictatorship

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 5:40 PM, Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hrmph.  I wonder if I can get the c-nomic listserv to reject
> crossposted messages; my Evil Quantum Split only works right if this
> consultation posted there is answered trivially true, and the one
> posted to spoon-business is trivially false.

Even if it's answered false to c-nomic or true to spoon-business,
those fora will still contain their corresponding nomics.

By the way, due to an obscure scam a long time ago, I can change the
publicity of fora in Agora by announcement.* Therefore, I make all
existing fora private and ##nomic at freenode public, assuming that
this is possible.

* Disclaimer: This sentence may not be true.

--Warrigal