Geoffrey Spear on Wed, 19 Nov 2008 15:41:02 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation: Wooble Dictatorship

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 5:18 PM, Jamie Dallaire
<bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I think someone already submitted some sort of consultation on this matter,
> but I can't seem to find it.
>
> MoQ: If there is one of these out there already, please ZOT this one.
>
> I submit the following Consultation:
> {
> Question: Is the mailing list at spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx a Public Forum for
> B Nomic?
>
> Reasoning: If Wooble had dictatorial powers over the game until earlier
> today, the only Public Forum remaining is c-nomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Unbeliever: Wooble
> }
>
> Billy Pilgrim, who isn't too sure Wooble failed anymore, and who thinks we
> should use both listservs jointly for a while...

Hrmph.  I wonder if I can get the c-nomic listserv to reject
crossposted messages; my Evil Quantum Split only works right if this
consultation posted there is answered trivially true, and the one
posted to spoon-business is trivially false.
--
Wooble