Jamie Dallaire on Wed, 19 Nov 2008 15:09:37 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] A Better Scam

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 5:02 PM, Elliott Hird <
penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 19 Nov 2008, at 21:55, Jamie Dallaire wrote:
>
> > Wow, dude... That's a pretty big overgeneralization...
>
> The proposals rules change the rules. Therefore the rules
> must be able to change the rules, or proposals don't work.
>
> The Monster is a rule, very obviously.
>
> I can cause the Monster to do things it can do.
>
> So...?

The Minister of Questions assigns Consultations to Priests. Therefore
Ministers must be able to assign Consultations to Priests, or the Ministry
of Questions doesn't work.

The Minister of Society is a Minister, very obviously.

I can do things that the Minister of Society can do.

So...?

I submit the following Consultation:
{{Question: ehird cannot and has not caused the Monster to amend itself.}}

I gain the Ordained Property (MoQ note: discussion list).

I assign the following Consultation to Billy Pilgrim, who is not the Oracle.

I answer the above Consultation TRUE.

Billy Pilgrim