Jamie Dallaire on Wed, 19 Nov 2008 11:27:33 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: The Plague

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 1:20 PM, Elliott Hird <
penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 19 Nov 2008, at 18:17, Jamie Dallaire wrote:
>
> > OK so let me see. All fora are game objects because they exist in
> > the game.
> > But some of them (including all the current ones) are also External
> > Forces?
>
> Private Fora = every method of communication ever apart from spoon-
> {notices,business}

Agreed. Kept reading Consutlatio n140 as referring to public fora for some
reason.

Except what methods of communication allow Outsiders (not External Forces
merely) to communicate?

When I talk to my mother on the phone, it's the External Forces doing the
talking, not the Outsiders...

We might be able to say the same about spoon-discuss?

A private forum allows projections of external forces into B to communicate.
How do our projections communicate (aside from by taking game actions)?

BP