Tyler on Tue, 18 Nov 2008 13:31:05 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Newbie needs help

You know, in our words we treat External Force and Outsider the same. Which
of the two submits Consultations? Which is the Supplicant? Which becomes a
Player? The Outsider is the projection into the game of the EF. The game
really shouldn't have anything to do with EFs except abstractly. All, of
course, IMHO. I'm like a newbie when it comes to these game-old (probably)
rules.

Blathering on: If an Outsider were destroyed, that would mean that the EF
would have no access to the game, right? No projection, so the EF wouldn't
be 'in' the game. The Rules do not purport to regulate EFs, except in
relation to their interaction with the Game as Outsiders. So EFs are
Outsiders after all? Are Outsiders EFs? Can an Outsider be destroyed any
more than an EF can? Is an Outsider a Game Object? Is an EF?

We are right to be confused.
On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 12:02 PM, Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 1:59 PM, Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> > And the Consultations rule is buggy
>
> I suppose I should try to fix it instead of complaining:
>
> I intend without Objection to submit this Tidiness List:
> {{
> * In Rule 4E18, replace "That player" with "The External Force"
> }}
>
> --
> Wooble

 -Tyler