Geoffrey Spear on Tue, 18 Nov 2008 12:44:12 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] contract

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 2:38 PM, Jamie Dallaire
<bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Plus the rule does explicitly mention Game Actions. And creating/amending
> Rules, as far as I know, is nowhere defined as a Game Action.

If it's not, the Rules are probably in a very different state than we
think they are.

"A Game Action is defined as any activity specified by the Rules that
changes the state of the game."

"When a proposal Passes, the game is changed according to the
instructions in its Body."

If Rules can't be changed by an action that changes the state of the
game, then passed proposals can't change the rules.
--
Wooble