Geoffrey Spear on Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:38:50 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] contract

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 12:25 PM, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "performed as if the Player had sent it to the public forum"
>
> You can send any old game action to the public forum. Whether it
> succeeds does not concern Contracts. They only make you *try*.

So if I have a contract with you that requires me to transfer 100
macks to you, I can transfer all of my macks to someone else, attempt
to transfer to you, failing, have them transferred back to me and not
be in breach of the contract because I "tried"?

The rule says the Game Action is performed.  If it's performed as it I
sent it to the Public Forum then I must implicitly have the power to
do it by announcement too.
--
Wooble