Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 17 Nov 2008 13:49:33 -0700 (MST)

[s-d] Clock stop request

I think it might be a good idea to stop the clock for a bit. Since we got
rid of that ministerial obligations requirement, we've been turning on the
clock at the start of nweeks alot without having yet gotten through the
obligations for the Ministries of Law and Society (and more, but mainly
those two. Mainly Law, even). At that point, we end up really only having a
clear picture of the ruleset and gamestate a few ndays into the nweek,
making the actual delay for submitting workable proposals a bit short. Could
we please turn it off till the PDs are updated?

Cheers,

BP