Jamie Dallaire on Sun, 16 Nov 2008 01:17:17 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Super Winday

On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 2:51 AM, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> > I don't think posting to the public forum is a Game Action, so it can't
> be
> > called for the future like that. Posting to the Public Forum is a means
> of
> > taking Game Actions.
> >

> Don't say this too loudly or I'll have to point out how most of what has
> happened with Corporation in the past few nweeks has been highly
> illegal. (What game actions are corporations authorized to perform?)

Huh? Like what?

>From memory the only thing the Corporation has done recently is give out
macks. Which I think is quite legal given that a Corp is a Legal Entity, and
a Legal Entity is a COO. And as long as the officer (here, me) is allowed to
act on behalf of the Corp in this way, I don't see what the problem is.

BP