Jamie Dallaire on Sun, 16 Nov 2008 00:11:43 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] to the "Minister of Health"

On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 11:55 PM, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Jamie Dallaire wrote:
> > I believe that would be j. Don't kill yourself trying to count up game
> > objects that are eligible for plaguing. Just remember that the plague
> > proposal we passed actually didn't make that a rule... So it was pretty
> much
> > just ineffective, I guess.
> >

> The only way I can see to interpret that passed proposal is that it
> created a single scheduled obligation "at the start of nday 1" to the
> Ministry of Health. I at least owe the dice server a roll to see if any
> of the #{players.count}randomly infected objects were randomly
> destroyed.

Nope! See the order in which that happens. Object are (maybe) destroyed,
THEN all infections happen. No destruction in the first nweek!

> If not we can forgo the computation of which they would have
> been. In fact I should just front the 25 macks that statistically won't
> be charged anyway and ignore the whole proposal for now as you suggest.

If this proposal also created the Plagued Property and obliged you to enact
it on 18 or so Game Objects (I dunno... consultation?), then maybe we can do
that. If I understand what you're suggesting.

> But -- If I can get over a couple humps (like which Consultations count)
> this actually is automatable. It would be hella easier if most of the
> gamestate were tracked by my scripts first. Did you have a plan for
> managing Plague?

Nope!

BP