Jay Campbell on Sat, 15 Nov 2008 21:55:26 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] to the "Minister of Health"

Jamie Dallaire wrote:
> I believe that would be j. Don't kill yourself trying to count up game
> objects that are eligible for plaguing. Just remember that the plague
> proposal we passed actually didn't make that a rule... So it was pretty much
> just ineffective, I guess.

The only way I can see to interpret that passed proposal is that it
created a single scheduled obligation "at the start of nday 1" to the
Ministry of Health. I at least owe the dice server a roll to see if any
of the #{players.count}randomly infected objects were randomly
destroyed. If not we can forgo the computation of which they would have
been. In fact I should just front the 25 macks that statistically won't
be charged anyway and ignore the whole proposal for now as you suggest.

But -- If I can get over a couple humps (like which Consultations count)
this actually is automatable. It would be hella easier if most of the
gamestate were tracked by my scripts first. Did you have a plan for
managing Plague?