Tyler on Sat, 15 Nov 2008 16:26:51 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] MoM reset

No wait, I was wrong. Foot in mouth wrong about both things I said.

First of all, the Transaction rule doesn't say you have to do the Game
Action at the time it succeeds. And it says if it "would be" legal to
take each game action "exactly as specified".

As for my 2nd point, the time you do the action defaults to the beginning of
the next occurence of the specified period of time. 00:00:01 will default to
tomorrow's 2nd second.

I defer to Billy Pilgrim's argument. You can't be certain a certain action
would be legal, so the transaction must fail. J has the MoM through to
tomorrow, because he hasn't specified that he will resign it. (His
transaction failed, and so has everyone's who tried to do something in the
future.)

On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 4:11 PM, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> > Think about that for a bit. And even if you don't agree with me, 00:00:01
> > UTC is past today, (J didn't specify which day) so hardly any of the
> > Transactions in this thread succeeded anyway. J still has the MoM.
> >

> And a shiny new m100 salary.

 -Tyler