Jamie Dallaire on Sat, 15 Nov 2008 14:46:32 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] MoM reset

On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 4:42 PM, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> I believe the entire original transaction fails because I couldn't
> regain the MoM. So I didn't vacate, so nobody else had a shot.

Hmmmm now THAT is a paradox... Submitting actions at different future times
within a single transaction... We need to plug that ASAP. You only vacated
the MoM if you were able to regain it later. You were only able to regain it
later if no one took it in the interval. No one took it in the interval only
if you didn't vacate it.

OK So I guess you do get a ministry reward. There's no way at this point
that that first transaction can be entirely true, so I guess you're right
that you're not vacating... Hurts my head.

BP