Tyler on Fri, 14 Nov 2008 16:43:54 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Setting Things Up: Hello Hectomacks

That' proto's way too complex for me to read in one sitting, at best.

Anyhoo, I like the Hectomacks idea, but I think you should let people join
the Contract. That way you can't just leave it and destroy the utility of
all Hectomacks. I would probably buy Hectomacks if I could be sure of their
value, aka, if I could safely become a party to the Contract. Once again,
sweet idea.

Oh, and btw, you should probably specify when you leave it that you are
leaving the Articles of Incorporation, not the Corporation itself. I don't
know if a Corp can have two Articles, but it seems like that's what you just
did. (Supposing the action of leaving to be invalid.)

On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 1:18 PM, Elliott Hird <
penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 14 Nov 2008, at 19:43, Elliott Hird wrote:
>
> > Comments on the proto are welcome: http://paste.eso-std.org/r
>

> New proto: http://paste.eso-std.org/s
>  --
> ehird