Charles Schaefer on Thu, 13 Nov 2008 09:53:38 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Werewolves day phase status

2008/11/13, Ed Murphy emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx:

> I'm also relaying your joining to a-b, to inform the townspeople who
> aren't B players, and also to keep the set of parties consistent
> between both nomics (Agora doesn't recognize changes to public
> contracts until they're announced there).

Does Agora consider me a party even though I'm not a player there?

More relevant to this list, does B Nomic consider Agorans parties even if
they don't play B?