Charles Schaefer on Thu, 13 Nov 2008 09:34:11 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Tweak

2008/11/13, Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> I submit the following Tweak:
> {{
> Set the gamestate to what it would be if every bug in the ruleset was
> fixed, and there were some fun activities for players to do built in.
> }}
>
> I intend, without objection, to activate this Tweak.

As MoL, I would be happy to enact this, should it pass with no objections.

What activites would you consider "fun"?

Also, if you could go through and point out all the bugs in the ruleset to
make sure I don't miss any, I would appreciate it.