Tyler on Tue, 11 Nov 2008 16:20:48 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] The Responsibility in Government Spending Act

Hmm. I like the idea. I got the feeling points were supposed to be what
measured your praiseworthy contributions to the game. But this adds an
additional aspect, that the mack value of the nueces can fluctuate (kinda
gives it a stock market feel, IMHO). Also that fame or fortune thing (which
I don't entirely understand). Did you perhaps forget to specify that a
Player could switch their motivation attribute at will?

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 10:15 AM, Warrigal
<ihope127+w@xxxxxxxxx<ihope127%2Bw@xxxxxxxxx>

 -Tyler