Jamie Dallaire on Fri, 7 Nov 2008 15:59:39 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: The Plague

How about if it were set so that m25 cured an object, and the number of new
plagued objects every nweek was equal to the number of active players (plus
anything spreading from already-infected objects)? That way in the
theoretical case where everyone acted really nicely, it would perfectly
counterbalance the nweekly m25 mack bonus, thus lessening mack inflation a
bit.

There's definitely potential for higher rates of infection if we let things
get out of hand, but then there's also potential for lots more mack to be
made from scratch eg ministry rewards and sock earnings.

BP