Jamie Dallaire on Tue, 4 Nov 2008 12:30:05 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Fine, since you've broken up my monopoly...

I could check later but I'm pretty sure the uncertainty is easily resolved
by the rule on rule precedence. It also includes a section on temporal
precedence. I know proposals pass at the end of nday 12, the precedence rule
is only necessary if consultations are pondered at the end of an nday rather
than at the start of the next one.

BP