Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 20 Oct 2008 11:32:05 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Emergency

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 2:08 PM, Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 1:03 PM, Jamie Dallaire
> <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Good point! I would argue that if Wooble's argument is valid, then
> neither
> > you or I are PEPs, as it is certain that we were not Players when the
> > initial Emergency began. Is Wooble, the purported Emergency Coordinator,
> > PEP?
>
> I make no claim to being the EC; I probably wasn't the last MoM before
> the emergency began.

No, but the EC is the first PEP who organizes the Emergency Procedure if the
last MoM fails to do so. If j failed in his capacity as the last MoM (and if
the last MoM at the time of the initial emergency did too), that leaves the
door wide open for you to step in as EC, which it seems you attempted to do.

BP