Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 20 Oct 2008 09:31:18 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Emergency

I think if players of B (the current PEPs) aren't reading their
spoon-business mail (or even if they've deregistered), that is their
problem. Messaging spoon-business constitutes a quite valid attempt to reach
everyone concerned.

Besides, wouldn't Wooble's proposition, if true, imply that pretty much
every emergency we've had (at least since I got here) has been invalid, and
some really really old emergency has only just now been initiated? And if
so, shouldn't we be using some really really old emergency procedure rules?

BP