Craig Daniel on Thu, 16 Oct 2008 20:55:20 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] 0x44's Refresh Proposal [Revised].

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 11:34 PM, Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 8:45 PM, comex <comexk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Yeah, but killing unrelated minor scams (comex's Corporation, FREE
>> MACKS) without seeing whether they worked first is No Fun.
>
> "B: like Agora, but No Fun."

That's why I'm for keeping the ones that don't depend on the loopholes
the emergency is patching. Like Epimenides.

(I'm only submitting a change to that, rather than letting the Cretan
do so, to try to collect BP's 200 mack prize.)