Craig Daniel on Thu, 16 Oct 2008 07:10:52 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] 0x44's Refresh Proposal.

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 8:34 AM, 0x44 <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>    Since its Articles of Incorporation do not comply with the revised
> 4e79, the Corporation defined in the "Contract of Epimenides" ceases to
> be a legal entity and its Articles of Incorporation ceases to be a Game
> Document.
>
>    Since its Articles of Incorporation do not comply with the revised
> 4e79, the Corporation known as "teucer's mack heist" ceases to be a
> legal entity and its Articles of Incorporation ceases to be a Game Document.

I dispute these assertions. The only thing different about 4E79 in
your RP appears to be the requirement that officers be members of the
corporation; in the case of Epim, Inc the Cretin and Cretan (the two
officers) are defined as being two specific members of the contract
and cannot ever be non-parties. In the case of tmh, I'm defined as
being the officer, but I am in fact a party to the contract.

The original posting of the CoE violates the new definition of Game
Document that you are offering, but the contract's actual text - which
has been posted on a public forum! - does not.

 - teucer