Jay Campbell on Mon, 13 Oct 2008 19:24:25 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation assignments

Jamie Dallaire wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 7:12 PM, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>

>> Currently ordained players besides the J the MoQ: Charles, Billy
>> Pilgrim, Wooble, teucer
>>
>> Wooble is already considering Consultation 133 "Did comex, within the
>> first 2 hours (UTC) of October 10th, 2008, submit a Transaction to
>> spoon-business which read, in its entirety (please ignore spacing and
>> returns): {{The name of the game is C Nomic. I forfeit the game.}}?"
>>
>> Given C Nomic's current status, I will ZOT this consultation at Priest
>> Wooble's request.
>>

> I can't find the request. Why was it ZOTTED?
>
> I remove the Ordained Property from myself. Just a little too busy right now
> for more consultations, but I will take a look at Wooble's question that's
> already been assigned to me soon.

I phrased that poorly. I will ZOT the request if Wooble requests that I do.

You're assigned 136, which is a "get rid of hand-waving" consultation
and I'm not sure exactly what game actions are being questioned, so if
you want to break out the ten foot pole I can reassign it to another player.