Jay Campbell on Sun, 12 Oct 2008 13:15:00 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Snag the Beast: teucer, Charles, Billy Pilgrim, ehird

>> It would have put OCB under contractual control of whoever went along.
>> You're the #1 person I expected to object, of course.
>>

> The OCB would have been required to perform certain actions, but would
> it have been able to perform them (apart from the standard mechanisms
> happening to match up)?

Not currently, his handler would have to act on his behalf, hopefully
with some hand-waving from certain ministries. I have a proposal pending
to make contractual obligations automatically executed.