Jay Campbell on Sun, 12 Oct 2008 13:05:06 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Deus, qui corda fidelium Sancti Spiritus illustratione docuisti

Taral wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 6:17 AM, 0x44 <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> I take what ever actions are necessary to become Ordained.

Saying you do is it. "An Active Player, as a Game Action, may gain the
Ordained Property."

>> I take whatever actions are necessary to win the game.

I take the specific, unambiguous action that will win the game, which
will become obvious one minute before the victory condition mentioned above.