Charles Schaefer on Sat, 11 Oct 2008 14:48:25 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Tweak: default proposal color

2008/10/11, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Because it could be interpreted instead as using your once-per-nday
> color changing power

As the Minister of Laundry, that's how I've been interpreting it all along.
Saying "I submit this Blue proposal" is for all purposes equivalent to
saying "I submit this proposal" and then "I set the color of this proposal
to Blue". I don't think your tweak is necessary per se, but thank you for
the attempt to clarify this.