Tyler on Fri, 10 Oct 2008 13:45:37 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] The color of the Beast is Brown

Hey, if BP's in favor, who am I to oppose? I'm not going to help BlackCorp
if the BlackCorp itself is against it's own interest. And since I'm leaving,
I leave it to the remaining members of BlackCorp to oppose this Brown
advantage in the Sock market. Namely 0x44, I suppose.

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 11:55 PM, Charles Schaefer
<chuckles11489@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Here.
>
> 2008/10/9, Charles Schaefer <chuckles11489@xxxxxxxxx>:
> >
> > 2008/10/9, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: