Jamie Dallaire on Fri, 10 Oct 2008 13:26:06 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] So long, and thanks for all the Fish!

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 4:15 PM, Tyler <wisety@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sorry, all, but I have to be leaving B Nomic for a while. I don't plan to
> resign, but I'm going inactive, most likely.

Booo. Any idea for how long?

> I'm trying to wrap everything up before I leave, so be aware that I may
> have
> to pass your Consultations on to the next Oracle. (I'll do what I can
> before
> I leave.) Who would like the post of MoQ? Wooble, apparently. Anyone else
> interested also? I think we could agree on a time to both be on so that I
> can hopefully transfer the post to the Player of my choice.
>
> I'm going to leave my mack in the possession of BP, probably.

Cool. I "promise" to hold onto it and not "deliberately" squander it. No,
really, I won't do anything to it: I'm just been lolling at this blog
http://quotation-marks.blogspot.com/ so it made me think of throwing that
punctuation in.

> As for Black
> Corp, I'm going to have to leave the Officer post I hold. Also I'll resolve
> all my pending motions. Does someone want me to help them pass an
> important motion before I leave?

 I think we're ok unless 0x44 has anything.

> Oh, and I have a final surprise that I plan to spring before I leave for
> good. A pretty good scam, if I do say so myself.

Uh-oh...