Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 9 Oct 2008 17:20:50 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Not In Vain

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 7:32 PM, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > I am rapidly losing my grip on B Nomic going-ons. I don't understand
> hardly
> > a word of this message. Who is this guy anyway?

 He used to play here. And he plays on Agora and FRC, and probably more I
don't follow.

As for the UNDEAD, I've no idea who they are!

> >> Good luck, UNDEAD, I think this time we may need it.

BUT, I get the distinct impression that WE may be the ones in need of luck
:-S
There's been a large influx of new (actually, returning) players registering
on B in the last day and a half or two days... Are THEY the undead?