Charles Schaefer on Thu, 9 Oct 2008 14:30:53 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] More corporate shenanigans

2008/10/9, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> > Did you get this idea from my proto rainbow corp on the wiki?
> >

> Not consciously, but I've been doing that sort of accidental rehashing a
> lot lately.

It's alright if you did. I almost got that idea myself, it just never
formulated itself into enough of a coherent thought for me to act on it.

But my intention is to propose a motion in both existing LCs to combine
them. Other LCs are welcome to join too, if anyone is interested.