Jay Campbell on Thu, 9 Oct 2008 13:46:08 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] A Perfectly Good Scam

Phil Ulrich wrote:
> ais523 wrote:

>>> I set my mental state to Paranoid.
>>>
>> Jay, should I set the emergency off again?
>>
>> The problem is that the Emergency rules don't seem to have a method of
>> dealing with an evil MoM.
>>

> Is that >= 4 Paranoid players again? If so it happens regardless of
> whether you're evil or not... just need to set up the Emergency Forum
> again, as this's a new Emergency (and make a reasonable effort to notify
> us about it).

If that's the case, every minute I submit this transaction { Assertions:
There exists a State of Emergency, I am one of exactly 4 Paranoid
players, and the Emergency Forum is no the B Nomic Business List. Game
Actions: I set my Mental state to Calm. I set my Mental State to Paranoid. }