Craig Daniel on Thu, 9 Oct 2008 08:44:24 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] The Contract of Epimenides

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 10:30 AM, ehird <penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 9 Oct 2008, at 15:23, Craig Daniel wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 3:44 AM, Jamie Dallaire
>> <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> I Support this Game Action.
>>
>> Now that that is going to resolve barring any objection, I must ask:
>>
>> Does the Beast have a private e-mail address, or am I doomed to shirk
>> the responsibilities imposed upon me by Proof of Text?
>
> The Beast is subscribed to s-b via proxy.

I could post the password to s-b if I wished (nothing in the Contract
prevents me or anyone else from doing so), but I do not believe doing
so would fulfill the requirements imposed on me by Proof of Text - as
that Contract requires me to tell the beast the password privately, as
well, and s-b is a public forum.

 - teucer