Jamie Dallaire on Wed, 8 Oct 2008 20:12:05 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] New Contract

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 11:07 PM, Craig Daniel <teucer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 11:03 PM, Charles Schaefer
> <chuckles11489@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > 2008/10/8, Charles Schaefer <chuckles11489@xxxxxxxxx>:
> >> As a reward for a nice attempt to exploit Mirror Corporation, I tip (aka
> >> transfer) J m50.
> >>

> > Nevermind that last message. As Da Boss, I cause VFS to tip (aka
> transfer) J
> > m50.
>
> ...didn't you just do both? Or does the "nevermind" actually work?

Charles himself has no more mack, so his first attempt failed. He
transferred all his mack to VFS a couple days ago. Something which I did
miss. I'll try and update my PD soon.

As for Anything McGee... Is http://b.nomic.net/index.php/Players the display
you were looking at? He's only inactive there... You said you were
re-registering? Are you McGee?