Jay Campbell on Wed, 8 Oct 2008 18:53:39 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] New Contract

Charles,

1. Truth.

2. Thanks, no permanent harm meant.

3. The public displays list me as J, I've considered changing to Jay. I
doubt you can get me on a capitalization technicality.

4. Too late.

Did you say "Doh!" ? I'd really prefer to refund your objects.