Jamie Dallaire on Tue, 7 Oct 2008 21:12:56 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Free C With Purchase of B

Hmmm. I guess that works. Only 2 problems:
1. Public DisplayS might work better.
2. by the time this proposal would pass, other proposals and scheduled game
events would have occured already, and won't yet be reflected in the public
displays of B/C. So perhaps phrase it so that displays are ratified and then
all changes to b's gamestate (gotta avoid an infinite loop though) that
happened since the last update to these PDs, or during the past hour or
something like that, are retroactively simulated in both B and C. Then 4e83
is repealed. And now we have 2 identical independent nomics.

BP