Jay Campbell on Tue, 7 Oct 2008 17:33:40 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] BlackCorp Motion: Free the Parties!

Thanks! Between this and the consultation I was penning at the same
time, I may be a free-willed player soon.

If you'd really sprung that trap, I could have transferred everything to
a new account via contracts and passphrases, but all my points would
have been one-way converted to macks.

A sock corporation might allow parties to join the contract in cases
where it needs to hold its officers accountable for certain duties or
penalties that lie outside the contract's power otherwise.