Tyler on Tue, 7 Oct 2008 16:32:09 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] C Nomic

Yes, that's true that the PD is approved. It's just that gamestate makes
PD's, not the other way around. A PD being approved doesn't set the
gamestate to what the PD says it is, but it may be a good indication that
the players think they are equivalent. In this case, it has no relevance to
what the players think the C Nomic gamestate is, because it's all up in the
air, Consultation pending.

On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 5:24 PM, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Transaction acknowledged as failed. I admittedly didn't pay attention to
> the C Nomic chatter a couple weeks ago. Although, did you gain the
> ordained property on C?
>
>  From your next mail:
>
>  > Oh, and just because a PD goes unchallenged, doesn't mean it is
> accurate. It can be challenged any time!
>
> The rule says an unchallenged PD is automatically approved, so assuming
> C has been using the same public displays, they're valid until someone
> challenges an individual discrepancy. Anything on the wiki that hasn't
> changed in the last seven days, or is the result of non-B-specific
> transactions, is correct current gamestate for C Nomic.
>
> Do you still plan on letting me become a voting member of Black
> corporation? Else I need to file a consultation around the semantics of
> the word "member" before proposal voting ends. I wouldn't want to miss
> out on my dividends again.
>

> Tyler wrote:
>  > Ha! You're getting ahead of yourself. For one thing, it's the Ministry
> of
>  > Questions that is the Oracle, not the MoL. And for another, I already
> took
>  > (theoretically) all of the Ministries in C Nomic. And I'm certainly not
>  > going to assign the Consultation to you!
>  >
>  > On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 4:08 PM, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>  >
>  >> I, C Nomic Player Wooble, submit the following:
>  >>
>  >> BEGIN TRANSACTION
>  >>
>  >> Assertion: The name of this game is C Nomic.
>  >>
>  >> I gain the Ordained property.
>  >> I take the Ministry of Law.
>  >> I assign Tyler's cross-nomic Consultation a number of 131 and a Priest
>  >> of Wooble, the only Ordained player.
>  >>
>  >> I Anwer this Consultation as False. Proposal 485 said any *changes* the
>  >> the gamestate would happen simultaneously, but C Nomic was not
> initially
>  >> populated with Game Objects except those created by the Rules (e.g.
> Sock
>  >> Corporations).
>  >>
>  >> END TRANSACTION
>  >>
>  >> Consultation 131 becomes Answered in C Nomic, and per rule 4E83, in B
>  >> Nomic.
>  >>
>  >>
>  >>
>  >> Tyler wrote:
>  >>> All right, that's the final straw.  In my capacity as Player of B
> Nomic
>  >> and
>  >>> C Nomic, I'll submit the following Consultation to end all this
>  >>> multi-nomic silliness:
>  >>>
> [...]

 -Tyler