Phil Ulrich on Mon, 6 Oct 2008 12:56:45 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] black corp what?

It can't be dead from the start unless B was too: any changes in B's
gamestate occur simultaneously in C's gamestate, and C when it was
created was identical to B. So it exists, but it's more like a
conjoined twin than a dead game.

That said, does it need an officially-declared set of fora? I think
so. Obviously fora exist (being as how they're anything that allows
members of a nomic to communicate), but the specific fora in use are
not covered by the rules. One could argue that the fora themselves are
part of the gamestate, and thus C acquired B's fora at the moment rule
4E83 came into existence to make it so, but I think it's best not to
rely on ambiguities and instead to apply certainty where possible.