Tyler on Mon, 6 Oct 2008 12:43:33 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Contractually-scoped Objects

Now wait a minute. Does it exist in the Game or not? Rule 2 says if it's an
Object, it does, but this proposal seems to say at the same time that it
doesn't. If you want it to exist in the Game and be an Object, you have to
elevate it to a Game-wide existence.

Or maybe you would argue that something can be "in the game" and not exist
in it? (See Rule 2 for this possible loophole)

On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 10:32 AM, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> I submit this revised proposal text for my earlier submitted proposal:
>
> {{
>
> Contracts may create Things, which are Game Objects that exist only
> within the scope of that Contract but may be referenced from other
> contexts.
>
> }}

 -Tyler